Tuesday, June 3

My car didnt take swimming lessons!

Who knew rain could be so troublesome?

Going back today was an epic battle. Kancil against the full force of nature. Seriously, me and Chin Wei in tiny Riley (yes I KNOW my car is small) were FREAKED OUT thinking we were going to crash because we could barely see the road. Even taking the highway home, we were caught in a jam. It took me an HOUR to get home today. A WHOLE HOUR!!!

And today I felt very the takde semangat. I couldnt focus on my work (math). I didnt WANT to focus on my work. I think I've already gone into holiday mode people. I spent like an hour sleeping in the eca, then a couple hours in the library dong NOTHING. Very unproductve day. And when i got home I felt a sudden wave of stress. And I couldnt get rid of it. My shoulders hurt, my arms hurt, my back hurt. So I went swimming.

Dah berapa lama dah I didn't go swimming. About a month or 2...maybe more. And instead of FIFTY laps I only managed THIRTY laps. When I got there I had the whole pool to myself. Yippee!!! Total privacy minus the lifeguard. Then this middleaged overweight dude comes into the pool. I really dun have a problem with overweight middleaged people. This dude was the most colour coordinated dude I've seen. Everything was blue. EVERYTHING!!! His slippers, his shorts, his goggles, his swimming cap. I almost couldnt see him in the water.

I was GOING to stop at twenty five laps tapi when I was about to go out this SUPER HOT Mat Saleh dude comes to the pool....and just stands at the side. And OBVIOUSLY I dun wanna get out of the pool in my swimming suit when this super hot guy is standing there so I keep swimming till I reach thirty laps. Quite obviously I have a problem with hot good looking guys. They intimidate me, and make me feel small.

Which is the OPPOSITE of how I'm feeling right now. I'm just going to send this out into the void....IM FAT!!!! Ohmg. I feel so...faaat!!!!!!! Like obese kinda fat. I need to go on a diet. Especially since SHEENA is on a diet and makes me feel BAD when I eat FRIES even though, like everyone else, shes thinner than me. *cries eyes out*

Also, I'm feeling down cuz I dun think IMU wants me. Biiiiig surprise. Meh.. If they dun take me then I'm destined for Russia I guess. Whichis enough to make me cry and throw a tantrum (imagine a spoilt child).

P/S When I said super hot I meant like REALLY SUPER HOT!!!

3 comments:

Nad-Nad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nad-Nad said...

why my comment got deleted arh? damn comp. got problem with me.

like i said before, YOU ARE NOT FAT! DON'T LIE WOMAN!!

and the SUPER HOT guy! How hot is super hot? like hotter than my AI bf? or my backstreet boy bf? or my tennis pro bf? even my tbs bf? i don't believe in being monogomous apparently haha.

Anonymous said...

LAL at 'alltheloveintheworld's' comment... and SERSELEH lah iDunno why iEven bother telling you this anymore iShould just whack you on the head with a baseball bat and leave you in a dumpster somewhere... YOU. ARE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT FAT.

NOT. fat.
NOT.

Retard, pfft :P
And if IMU rejects you, apply again lah - YOU ARE NOOOT GOING TO RUSSIA!! NOT, i tell ya, NOOOOT!

Gila I havent used that word that much in one go in like, ever.