Should I get a job. I don't know.
The problem is, I start my course on the 25th of August. Doesnt leave me much time does it? And I'm going to be in Kuantan till at LEAST the mid of July. So technically...its slightly shorter than a month. Who in their right mind hires someone for slightly less than a month? The time and energy put into training tat dumkof can just as easily be put into other things. So yea. I wanna try, but at the same time I don't wanna waste my time. Going ou tmr with Dee to walk around and scout for 'help wanted' signs. Who knows. God is great, God is good...sumthing sumthing sumthing else to a song I don't really remember. I MIGHT be able to find sumthing to do. Which I quite obviously need.
Also, I'm starting to think that going back to Kuantan might be good for my sanity. I think I need to b around my family who never ceases to annoy me. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know this, but I'm envious of my friends who still have their familys here with them. Yes they can be a pain, but in the end they mean a lot.
Conclusion: Tasha is an idiot. (don't ask me how, i just know)
Sunday, June 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Job=routine
Routine=boring
Being an intern doesn't pay... literally.
Post a Comment