Thursday, June 12

I. CANNOT. MOVE.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! All my muscles are screaming in agony. Reason: Rock climbing

Not that it wasn't fun, it was a blast, but I'm not exactly fit...and the walls aren't exactly easy to climb..

Morning went to AC and sat there for like 2 hours before going to ECA and plyed four across. It was actually fun, slightly addictive. Then went back to AC again, teman Koo Adiel and Evan makan. Then pool baby!!! Nadia and I actually aren't so bad. We won as many times as we lost so I can safely say...we don't suck.

Then off to rock climbing. In the hot sun in tiny tiny Riley. Talk about hot. And quiet. And awkward. And argh-ish. But we made it there in the end. Wheee!!!

I as tired even before I began rock climbing. But the adrenaline got pumping and I managed to go for about half an hour before I seriously began to give out. My hands were covered in blisters. My arms ACHED!! So did my legs. Tapi my ARMS!!! The others were good at climbing, so I started feeling very the dumb cuz I suck. I hate being afraid of heights. All in all rock climbing was fun.

Then we fetched Adiel home, and got to see his hse. Nice....very nice. Very big. Very spacious. Owh and I met his cats....I won't get into that. And his parents who were very nice. (I got chocolates!!! I'm such a kid)

Now I'm at home...only reached home about 9.45. I tot I mite die on the road for sleepyness and tiredness. But I made it. Whee!! Okay now I go sleep. Tmr going lagoon!!! So fun. Hopefully I still got stamina. -.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 weeks, babe, 2 WEEKS!! :D

iCAN'T wait lah. I may be free but most of my friends only end on the 19th or 21st so I'm stuck with the parents until they're free so they can actually go out )):

i'm sad to leave but iCan't wait to go back to KL :D you must take me rock climbing, iNak try! And at least compared to me you wont have to feel like sucky at all :P