Sunday, June 8

It's because I don't trust myself with you

I just watched Cruel Intentions. Total awesomeness. I love the plot!! And Ryan Phillipe is an added incentive to watch the movie. I love the part where Annete is coming up the escalator and he steps into view, waiting for her at the top. That is just sweet! Too bad he had to die in the end.

My parents went back to Kuantan after dinner today. I miss them already. And I miss my brother. Who left his ipod on my desk. Now I hve two ipods!!!! Whoot! I'm downloading emo songs right now. The problem about emo songs is that too much of them make me sick, then I dun wanna be emo anymore. Not that my being emo is a choice. Im just saying...I guess Im un-emo-ed right now.

We played badminton just now. Me and Alex make a good team. The number of body smashes we delivered...total superbness. However...we do have to work on the logistics side of the game.

Also...there's college tomorrow. And I dun really feel like going. Actually to be brutally honest I'm pretty much dreading going. But it's the last week. Gotsta hang out with my larvlies. You guys know love you!!

Now...the plan is...go clean up my incredibly messy desk. Which I've been putting off for ages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desperate indeed, it was the only movie that was on at that time when my dad took me to the cinema after a M'sian get-together dinner after the exam. I wanna watch Prom and Baby Mama, they sound interesting.

Ken McDhi said...

i demand thee.. cometh online! or thou shalt face mine own boiling wrath.

studying literature has not been very kind to my mind, obviously.