Thursday, June 5

You gotta bounce

The world is coming to an end I tell you. At least the world I know.

Petrol prices are not TWO SEVENTY!!!!! MYR 2.70!!!!!

We are having total freak weather...I'm scared to go out in to evenings now cuz I'm afraid I mite get stuck in sum awful flood and Riley might die.

The price of everything that I eat is probably going to go up. My char koay teow is no longer sacred at 3.50. (I'm assuming so la)

Electricty prices are increasing.

To sum it all up, the price of everything is increasing. Except my allowance. If my parents so amazingly stumble upon this blog (like how they did the last one) hear me out...I need a raise!!!

Also....I havent heard from IMU. And I cannot stop worrying about it. I know, but that's just wat I do, I obsess. I obsess over everything when i feel it's not right. And now I feel like IMU is going to reject me...and I hate being rejcted. So now I cannot stop thinking about it.

Pushing that aside for a moment, last Wednesday was my Math paper (another sign of the impending fullstop to my life). It was the paper from hell!!! I'm pretty sure Lucifer looked it over and signed it off as perfect. Honestly, the onl question I could do was the first one. And I'm not even sure if I got that one right!!! The vector question as hard. And (for me la) not at all like the past years. I mean, they shud already noe that I suck at vectors, and they give me a question with the stupidity of that MAGNITUDE! I didnt want to cry after the exam. I really really just wanted to be strong, sort of get thru it and que sera sera. But wat do I do after the exam as soon as Samuel starts talking to me? i CRY OF COURSE!!!! Why? Cuz Tasha's a cry baby.

But yes, no matter wat crap is happening in life, the beauty is that nothing is ever written in stone. We can bounce back from this. And that is exactly what I'm going to do. Bounce back from all the horrible SHITTY things that has happened to me lately that makes me feel like Im unworthy, a screw up, a disappointment. Unwanted, horrible, disgusting, repulsive. So yea, I gotta bounce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

completely off tangent, do u know a location in which i can take a perfect panorama of KL...

i know that smart tunnel entrance area could but its like i can't stop in the middle of a highway n not expect people to hit me!!

To add to the list of inflation, The price of dignity is going up also...