I feel like crying and I don't know why. I feel particularly useless today. I spent the day lazying around the house watching lots and lots of tv. I didn't go out. Partly cuz no one was free and partly was because I was lazy. And then I started thinking. After A lvls ends, this is what I'm going to do or two months...or more. Depending on whether I get accepted into any university. Also I feel foolish at this moment. I think I've been trying to convince myself that things are okay. I've been trying to convince myself that things aren't as bad as I see them. Guess what? I was trying to convince myself wrong. Things aren't great. I feel like nobody actually needs me. And I feel foolish for trying to convince myself otherwise. For trying to convince myself that i can be somebody. For trying to convince myself that what I think isn't true, that I'm not....
But yea....today is one of those days. When I just feel like crying. And I feel like I'm falling, and nobody can catch me.
...please somebody catch me
Saturday, June 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you noe i'll catch you.
the question is will you let anybody catch you?
hah i feel so philosophical. love you!
that's true tau, you've got a buncha friends who love you and who need you yet you still fall into your drowning moments as if you refuse to accept reality, which is actually better than what you convince your reality is. anyways iLAAAAAAAAAAVyew and ill make shur u'll hv more things than just sitting in front of the bloody tv all day to do when iGet there, mmkays? :D
in other words, chin up, dammit :P
Post a Comment