Saturday, June 21

Times of my life

I am sick. I am running a temperature and I have a sore throat and it seems like my head won't stop pounding. Its so incessant.

Even worse I'm like a movie theather. Pictures just keep playing in my head over and over and over again. At the end of each piciture, people just get up and walk out. Then it starts again. And the pictures are totally random. I don't even know wat they are or wat they mean. And I had a dream the other day (friday i think) about pey june asking me for A2 Physics notes. I go thru all my papers but cant find anything and start panicking like where the hell are my A2 Physics notes. ....I NEVER TOOK A2 PHYSICS!!! And the dream ends with me thinking 'It's never going to happen is it?'

But I got back from Redang Thursday night/Friday morning. Redang was amazing. The sand was so fine and so white and the water was so clear. It was pretty perfect. Just being in Redang surrounded by people I care about doing things I love. Playing in the sea, with the sand and swimming mostly. I miss everyone already. I keep wanting to cry...which is weird cuz there's no one reason as to why. Its a mixture of emotions..and I miss everyone. We had such a good time and now the future scares me because I don't know what to do. I don't know if the decision I'm making is the right one. I sure hope it is..

I wish there was a way to make PM 12 go on forever but there isn't. So I have to accept and move on. I just wish things were different though.

But still, to al my PM-12ers out there, pleeeeeease keep in touch. I will never be bored to hear from you guys.

No comments: