THE END.
How awesome is that. We made it to the end!!! (almost la, some of us have a few days more)
There were times during this one and a half years that I thought I would not see the end of the course. Examples are like when Ms Ho annouces Bio quizzes everyday for a month. Or Mr. Hari gave us Physic projects (like the toy car race thing). Or when I scored below crappy marks for my AS Chem Organic test (I still remember!!!). Or when I didn't pay attention in Math, only to realize I missed very important things.
But all that is what made my time in Taylors such fun!!! It's the ups and downs that feed excitement into our life. I obviously prefer the ups to the downs, and have yet to get over some downs, but it was all great.
What I take away from this is...well great friends of course, more knowledge in Chem and Bio and Math...and Physics, sweet memories and some regret.
Ugh, this is turning into such a heart-pouring-out-feeling post. Bio 5 today was....easy compared to other papers. Especially since I was expecting another paper from the abyss called hell. But the stupid t-test question....what was that...
Tomorrow I'm going rock climbing!!! Yay!!! Awesome, so much fun (im assuming). Tapi they only wanna do bouldering....and they know I'm not good at bouldering.....I can never make it to the top......yer....now I dun feel like going anymore. Crap.
But still!!! It's going to be fun...
Good luck to people taking Chem 1, Phys 1 and Bio 1.
Wednesday, June 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment