Wednesday, May 28

He's got you up on a pedestal, and me in his arms

I will start by telling you guys...WAT A HORRIBLE DAY THIS WAS!!! And it can all be explained with one word. Chemistry. After focusing my effort on physical chem and transition elements, most of what came out was organic chem. AS organic chem. Which sucks. I barely remembered anything from AS, much less organics. Damn... And would you believe it, I got my exo and endothermic questions wrong. How could I make a mistake like that? How could I mix up endo and exothermic reactions? That's fundamental chemistry. How can I make a principle error? If I didn't know how to do it I wouldnt feel as bad as I feel right now. Such a fundamental mistake. When I got out of the exam hall and the realization hit me, I felt so...ANGRY and STUPID. Angry at myself for being so careless. I hated myself so much at that point, more than I've ever hated myself probably. That I remember anyway. ...I kinda still hate myself right now. If you asked me, I dun deserve to continue...with anything, cuz I'm such a screw up. I can never do anything right...but before this turns into a self-despising-rant, Math was not bad la. Slightly unsure about the work done against resistance. Hopefully I didn't make any careless or FUNDAMENTAL mistakes. I was sleepy so that is a huge possibility. After Math, we got tiny boxes from Adiel, memoirs from his sisters wedding. Kinda cool, I like the brown box and the pattern on it. So yea, thx Adiel.

Then we went to McD. To drown our sorrows in Oreo McFlurry. U get the best of both worlds, ice cream and chocolate oreos. I had fun hanging out with Adiel, Suki, Koo Baby, Jun Horng. Just so you know....it was nice, unexpected but nice. And then back home, where I watched Greys!!! So now for the climax of this post, the Greys breakdown!!!

Lexie actually likes George???...(obviously this is on the top of my priority list) I dunno how I feel bout Lexie possibly liking George.

MerDer are back together! And going to get married and breed thousands of little babies who can play in Dereks piece of land that he almost sold.

The clinical trial works. YAY! After so much crying and grief, it works. I felt so happy for them. And for Beth...and for the memory of Jeremy.

Ava/Rebecca...is fricking mental!! She's...been dumped by her husband, she pees her pants, she thinks she was pregnant. I feel bad for Alex.

Alex and Izzie were kissing at the end of the movie, and I assume they went on to sleep with each other...or maybe not cuz Alex was crying. Alex doesnt cry.

George gets to retake his intern test!!! Hopefully he passes this time (and not fail by 1 point) and get to join his comrads.

Torres and Hahn...are gay. Ew. Not that I hve a thing against gay people, its just those two are a weird fit. And them making out...not needed!!!

Hahn gets yelled at (sort of) by the chief for dissing Yang all the time. FINALLY sumone took notice.

Yang taught Lexie the Running Whipstitch. Which I thought was completely cool and unselfish of her.

Mark Sloane...is hot (forgive me while I dream about his hotness). But anyway, Mark Sloane...is pretty much incapable of turning over a new leaf. I don't think he'll ever change.

Merediths Mom did NOT try to kill herself. She was just seeking attention. Which is pretty sad and lonely-ish.

The psychologist is so super cool!!! She sees things nobody else does. I love her.

The chief moved back in with his wife (oooo big deal, I dun like the chief rite now)

Alex apparently suffered from 'testicular cancer' lol.

Basically I think that's it. I love Greys. And to think I won't have it again for at least...3 months? sigh....unthinkable. But I've got to go sleep now, tomorrow is my IMU interview...wish me luck. How bad can it be right?

5 comments:

Nad-Nad said...

Mark Sloane is HOT! like woah! i like Beth and Jeremy...their story was soooo sad and nice!! still like the boy in the cement! hes cute like a puppy haha and the whole gay thing....totally weird and just...ugh!

good luck for your interview! you will so kill it!

Anonymous said...

Haish you and your enthalpy change GET OVER IT!!!! 'I mean that in the best way possible' quoted by Nadia.... Stupid Harry Potter still loading. See you 2moro my love. Good night sweet dreams :D

Squishy said...

Hey, 'I mean that in the best way possible' is primarily my line. Nadia stole it. :P

Nad-Nad said...

i don't steal lines ok. that line was mine and you know it! even suki know its mine. hah! you're on your own now. lol

Ken McDhi said...

HELLOO!! Jeezus womahn, with your extremely detailed summarising of Ghey's Anatomy episode, you've completely destroyed its sense of enigma for me. Pfft. I wanna borrow your dvd sets when iGet to KL btw. LESS THAN A MONTH, BABYYY!!! Oh yea, I updated merblarg.