Friday, June 27

An eventful day

Yesterday was an extremely long and eventful day. I hadmy IELTS speaking test, that in my opinion went fairly well. Now I just have to get ready for my written tests tmr and be done with the whole thing. After my IELTS exam I balik home, stopping at Giant to buy the drinks for the nights bbq party. Since I was in the area, I went to Lotus, my mamak, and bought nasi lemak home for myself. Yum. Anyway, when I got home I see this packet of char kuay teow waiting for me. And I go '.......sigh'. Cuz I can't NOT eat the char kuay teow, my granma bought it for me. Besides the char kuay teow at this shop is extremely nice. So Iend up eating both. Bloated and full like never before, skipping lunch and falling asleep cuz my head hurt so badly. I woke up about 3.30/4.00 STILL with a bad headache. Popped some panadols and got ready for the bbq.

Was driving smoothly to Adiels house, not really concerned bout anything when I saw the needle on the temp meter thing reaching hot. Panic. Call Daddy who's in Kuantan and he laughed and told me to bring it to a mechanic. Called Uncle Robin and he laughed and told me to bring it to a mechanic. Called Chong Yi to tell him I'd be late....who laughed and said OK OK. Called Adiel who didn't laugh and agreed to using my granmas car. But Riley never made it to the mechanic!!! At a turning close to Adiels house, my car just DIED. Right there in the middle of the street, it just died. And the alarm thingie went off. And I PANICKED! Sent an SOS to Adiel, close to tears at that time and waited while he got a mechanic. Some nice passer by with blonde hair on a motorbike stopped and helped me shut he car up. Thank goodness. So we just sat there making small talk while waiting for Adiel to come. Mechanic came, brought my car to the shop. Made a pit stop at the curve to buy Koo's goodbye/birthday present and hailed a cab to my granmas house. Got there, stole my granmas car (another kancil, just with more power and is less whiny). So yea, almost got lost on the way to Koo's apartment but my super power skills made it through. We were like an hour and a half late...and the fire was still very...pathetice looking. Lol.

All in all the barbeque was great. I ate lots and lots of sausages, cuz I dunno how to eat chicken wing and I dun eat seafood. So yea, lots and lots of sausages. With honey. Just the way I like it. Lol. Anyway I think thats the last time I'll see Koo for a while... how sad.

We left the barbeque at about....12 and fetched Jun Horng home, and Chin Wei home then me and Adiel went to 'his mamak'. Actually not bad...I like their teh ais, and the dahl was quite good. After eating supper/snack/reeeeaallly early breakfast fetched him home, and came back....

I think my aunt is supremely pissed at me....and I do care...just not all that much. Too bad.

Thank you to Adiel for helping me, seriously, I couldn't have handled that alone.

1 comment:

youroldbean said...

have set up class blog as suggested.

go to

http://pm12.co.nr

i dun have ur email
pls giv to me so can add u as an author.....

regards
youroldbean