I have not been in a very good mood the last.....4 hours or so. After putting hours and hours into searching for a room, I found one. The perfect room. I'm so serious the pope has nothing on me (sorry your holiness).
But after agreeing...AGREEING as in the room was MINE the guy pulled out. Because after settling the price and conditions and things, he asks 'Are you a Chinese?'....
The fact that I'm 1/4 Chinese didn't seem to matter. Owh sorry la, I change my ind you cant have the room. $%^)&*(_)(@((*$&@@**%%$#!&*(!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you.
But yea, my mood changed when a special someone said, 'You changed my life, when you stepped in.'
AWWW so sweet!!!!!! I love him to bits right now.
P/S For the record I hate racists. And sexists. That has nothing to do with anything, I'm just saying.
Thursday, July 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loves back
im a sexist btw. women should rule men
Post a Comment