skip to main | skip to sidebar

when we met

for you and for me

Thursday, July 3

Happy Birthday

And Happy Birthday Mommy.

You are still 21 this year.
Posted by Squishy at 11:11:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I believe in both good and evil.
Waiting for inspiration to hit me.
And for things to go my way.

The people I need

  • Adiel
  • Chia Yin
  • Chin Wei
  • Jun Horng
  • Melvin
  • Miss Antrophy
  • Nadia
  • Pey June
  • Sarah
  • Suki
  • Wai Sie

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • If you never try, you will never know.So let me wo...
      • I've Been Tagged
      • Foretell and Forthtell
      • It's all about the roots
      • Mindless Ramblings....
      • You're on my mind
      • It's all that I need
      • Laugh out loud
      • Happy Birthday
      • Joke la, kawan ma
      • I got rejected
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (15)