I am currently in Kuantan. After much persuasion on my parents part I am here. Why so much persuasion needed? Cuz I hate travelling....seriously. I'm one of the worst travellers ever. i get car sick, I wanna rn out of the car and back home all the time, I dun like spending hours doing nothing. So yea, i dun like travelling.
And if I dun like travellin why have I spent the last week on the road away from home!!! sigh
Anyway not important. I officially start work on the 15th. After driving many people mad with my fretting. I'm actually looking forward to it, something to occupy my time. Hah and I get to hang out with Pey June all day. So fun!
And I think that when I travel i eat more!!! I think I've put on weight...sigh...useless. Got to go exercise. (Of course I say that but I wun cuz I'm me and me means being lazy)
Anyway, hopefully we can go eat Italianies this week. After much of Sukis waiting and planning. Especially since we agree that we're all growing apart. Need to see them to know that I need them. Does that make sense?
And theres ntg on tv rite now. Die. Boring.
Sigh I guess I'm going to sleep then. In my old bed. At least some things never change.
Thursday, July 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment