Thursday, July 3

Joke la, kawan ma

Apartments and rooms near IMU Bukit Jalil disappear as fast as they are made available. Honestly, I've called more than 60 numbers (not joking) and have yet to find a place to stay. Tomorrow I have 3 meetings. The first, a whole apartment at Vista Komenwel. Second, a whole apartment at Endah Ria. Third, a room at Jalil Damai (or sumthing like that). At the moment...the most likely option is the room at Jalil Damai. The only real concern is (besides the lack of air conditioning) the distance from IMU. If the distance is walkable, or realistic to drive, then I suppose I might go for that room.

But enough on apartments. Today I grabbed Suki to go collect my blood test results. I am not carrying hepatitis B at the moment, but I am not immune either (WAT???!!! I went for multiple jabs people!!!). Sigh...
Then we went to the Curve to see Adiel at work. Very impressive, he actually looks good in his uniform. We ordered...something along the lines of chicken something. Made specially for us by Adiel. Very nice. It was tasty!!! We jalan-jalan for a while round the curve then tried looking for Adiel again tapi couldnt find him, so I sent Suki to her ballet school. Turns out Adiel went to eat at The Apartment. After dropping suki, pusing balik la gi the Curve. Got lost on the way. Section 14 hates me I tell you. In the end made it to The Apartment la. Adiel was just about finishing his main course. I have no idea wat it was, tapi it was good! Then I kinda stole a bit of the chocolate mousse thingie (also once again no idea wat its called) and it was good! Sigh... So yea, the food at The Apartment and O' Briens is good. If I hadn't made that clear already.

So tomorrow...I gotta go to Bukit Jalil. And after all I do for Adiel, he won't teman me to Bukit Jalil....inilah kawan....sigh. (joke la, kawan ma)

No comments: