Friday, July 4

It's all that I need

Today has been one of those days where it seems like the world is against me. Today after much running around in Bukit Jalil I closed a deal with a girl for a room at VKB, directly opposite the uni. We settled everything, including when and how I can pay. Then at 10pm, she calls me saying I can only have the room if I want to pay more, because she has desperate students who are willing to pay more. I half wanted to yell at her saying if you wanted to wait to see if you could get more money you should have told me that you would get back to me not make the freaking deal. But in my calm composed state I told her I would get back to her on that. She had the nerve to be RUDE saying that I was lucky she even got back to me about it. LUCKY? She is OBLIGED to get back to me, seeing as how we made a deal and I was going to bank money into her account. Rude. Impolite. Bitchy. Without taste.

On the way back I realized everytime I braked my car seemed to thump. Very worried, and since I was once again near the Curve, I brought it to Leong (who Ive started to like). Apparently my front absorbers need to be changed. Crap (I hate Riley right now. Seriously. I don't care.) Since Jen was with Dee nearby, she picked me up and we went for dinner, before going prom dress shopping (extremely last minute Jen).

We walked round the Curve, about 9pm already that time. And found a couple of dresses. I also tried one.....OH-MY-GOODNESS!!!!! It was AMAZING! It was so soft, so comfy. Then as I was zipping it up it felt like heaven, it was a perfect fit, hugging my hips and waist. When I got to the bust area, I realized I couldn't zip it up past there. It's too small at the bust area but fits perfectly everywhere else??! How messed up is that???... seriously, did they design it for a ten year old...?

Also....I think I might be delusional. I think I might actually NOT have the job. I was told that someone would call me today about what I should wear and when I should report for duty....but I never got any phone call. I swear...I think I might have misheard the manager. Maybe he actually said 'I'm sorry, but like everyone else, we don't want you.' but I heard, 'You can start on the 15th, from 11am to 5 pm. Six hours a day.'

...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kesian my darling...Sorry for dumping you on Friday. Let me know when u r free so we can makan ya :D

june288 said...

hey! the guy called yet?! haha! who promised to call man? did he really say that u can start on the 15th 6hours from 11 to 5pm?? ahaha!