1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmm, probably when I'm 25-30
2. Where will you go if someone sponsored you a tour ticket?
I would go for a trip around the world.
3. What's your favourite thing to do?
I don't think I have a favourite thing. As long as I have something to do with people I like I'm fine.
4. Do you thnk money can buy happiness?
It depends what you percieve to be happiness. For me money may buy things that help in making me happy, but it won't buy me happiness.
5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
If I get sent back to when cavemen wrote on walls then yea. But if you're talking about the 21st century, of course not. Money is almost synonymous with survival.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My freedom and ability to think and decide what is right for me.
7. If you win one million what would you do?
I would put most of it in my ASB account where I get almost 10% interest and use a small portion to treat my friends and family and of course myself. How is it fun if it's not shared right? Owh and I'll also give my 10% and help the poor. Whatever I give I recieve fourfold. Or so I'm told.
8. Dream job?
On an island somewhere with someone with me to keep me company, writing a novel with an amazing plot that is based mainly on my life thus far.
9. List 3 good things bout the person who tagged you.
Person 1: Outspoken. Reliable. Spontaneous.
Person 2: Talkative. Outgoing. Active.
10. If you only had one wish what would it be?
I would wish for more wishes!!! And if I can't do that....I'll wish for someone who wants and needs me as much as I need him. Lol. I know, shallow.
11. If you could rewind time, would you?
I might, once in a while to relive the best times of my life.
12. What's your ambition?
To be successful, and to lead a happy full life.
13. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
The moon, I'll be the first woman on the moon. And then I'll worry about getting back later.
14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
People.
15. If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would you do?
I would be more careful, and not as naive.
16. If you had a chance what part of your character would you change?
My tendency to worry too much and the whining that comes with it.
17. What music have you been listening to lately?
A lot of oldies.
18. What is the one thing you cannot do but wish you could?
I wish I could control my emotions.
19. What is your dream at this vey second?
That I can go out and shoot the chickens...
20. What type of people annoy you?
People who don't keep their promises and think that they're above everyone else.
Friday, July 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment