Tomorrow is the last day of A lvls.
Wow.
I never thought I would actually be this sad seeing the end of my one and a half years at Taylors. All thru it I was complaining about the little things. Too much homework, endless quizzes and presentation, useless Msian Studies classes, but now I feel so sad to actually end it. I don't want to end it. I don't want to leave.
GAH! I feel horrible! Like emo-sad-disbelief. As much as I 'love' my classes, the thing I'm going to miss most about this A lvls course is the ppl. All my ppl. My lovely Nadia, Suki and Adiel. My Koo-Baby and his ever so gay partner Melvin. MY CHONG YI!!!! Samuel 'bitch' Lee. My awesome CCK, always there for me (his trademark peace sign). Water-fish Jun Horng and his partner in crime Wolf (love his pink Hawaiian shirt) as well as Hashim, poor innocent victim.
I hate to admit this, but I've grown attached to these people. And I'm going to miss the deciding where to go eat. All our traditional migrations to Mc D and AC, two of our most frequented places. SOB! I still remember (yes I remember stuff) sitting in Pizza Hut for two hours while they cooked our pizza. It took so long cuz there was a power shortage. And I was dead tired, cuz we just sat for out Chem 2. Boy...that paper was hard.
Anyway, I just want to say how much I'm going to miss A lvls. Everything about it. The ppl, the food, the place, the library (im a nerd), the rain, the sun, the stupid SAM block and the awesome CAL block. So I wan to send a message to the three most important people (not that the rest of you aren't important, these ppl are just more important-er):
Nadia: Yea la, I know you're going to keep in touch. But make sure you keep updating your blog!!! I need you...(like water like breath like rain). Who else am I going to go completely crazy/mabuk-ish with anyway?
Suki: Suki my darling. I LOVE YOU! Who's going to print stuff for me now....I actually have to learn how to use a Russian printer. Owh the horror!!! Anyway, as you are your very organized self, of course you'll stay in touch...yea...yea...(poke poke).
Adiel: Hmm...I can kinda guess that you won't stay in touch...but I'm still going to say it, STAY IN TOUCH YEA! You know I'll miss you and your complete randomness with songs and weird information.
Sob sob. I hate change. Owh well. Now I've got to go study.
Thursday, May 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
like water like breath like rain
i swear thats from a song or something. if not then im weird. i will try to keep my blog updated just for you even tho you know damn well that i hate blogging! damn its all ending. i gotta go find new friends who are not fleeing the country!
hey! how come you love suki but not me? i feel neglected and unloved!(that was a bit dramatic i say)
I LOVE YOU TOO NADIA!!!
I love all of you la obviously.
hi natasha! water fish here lol
i'll miss u too....
Post a Comment