Sunday, May 25

Hanging out of the passenger side of his best friends ride tryin to holla at me

Forgive the title. The song is just stuck in my head. But due to my laziness I havent posted in ages...and a lot happened. Meh.

Thursday:
Went to college...had bio 4. WTH!!! Ok nvm...I dun wanna dwell in the past. After the exams me Koo Baby and Melvin went to IMU. To submit my application. Talk about FAR! And the toll wasnt exactly cheap. Lol. Big thanks to Melvin who helped me count out 2 bucks in 5 cent coins. Anyway...IMU is not bad. Kinda out in the middle of nowhere tapi the campus is nice. OWH THE STUDENT LOUNGE WAS NAICE!! Free pool. Astro. Seriously comfy looking sofas...sigh. Total heaven. The library looked cool too but we couldnt go in. Hmph. Only downside was IMU was under (is under) renovation, so it smelt like paint...everywhere. Me and Melvin got lost (after leaving Koo alone with the counsellor) but eventually made it to the top floor. Where we saw Koo roaming the ground floor and shouted down like jakuns. Owh...and Koo's afraid the stairs will fall!!! hahaha!! Went for dinner nearby IMU...Sri Petaling or sumthing la. All the way to Bukit Jalil to eat...mised rice. Tapi the food was good la, i gotsta admit that. Pricing I think slightly cheaper too.

Friday:
Meh. Normal day at col. Spent most of the time doing Math. Then went KFC for lunch. Naice...tapi unhealthy and I felt so guilty. And after sending Chong Yi and Adiel off, me Koo and Melvin made the impromtu decision to go to Curve to watch INDIANA JONES!!! The movie was seriously awesome. I love Indy (Henry Jones Jr.) And Shia LaBeou (i think thats how u spell it) was so HAWT!! Total bad boy...so cool!!! Okay...a bit OTT there. But on the way to Curve, Melvin insisted on stopping at Chong Yi's hse (not my idea la chong yi) and we actually managed to drag him away from his studies to the movies! GASP! Who knew Chong yi could forsake his books?! But poor Chong yi...Melvin kept MOLESTING him the ENTIRE way. I think Chong Yis ass feels violated rite now. Kesihan...but fun to watch for Koo and me. Owh and surprise, Melvin belanjaed us Bubba Gump Shrimp. One plate for 4 ppl but still, its the thought that counts. And yea back to the movie, it was awesome! Ending was a bit...weird and unexpected la...but still, not bad. Up to my expectations. And I have high expectations.

Saturday:
Woke up late due to sleeping late the day before. Went down at like 11 and ate bfast while watching MTV made. Then went up to sleep again. And went down at 2 to watch Mohabbatein. I love that movie...unfortunately I was interrupted halfway when my parents came with my lovely brother. And I was so happy to have them here. Recently feeling homesick. And my brother is actually growing to be very handsome (owh no!! wat has the world come to?) as well as tall. Meh, he gets all the good genes.

Sunday:
Got up at 8...EARLY WEI!!! U wanna noe why? cuz since i shared the bed with my brother, he kept KICKING me all NIGHT!!! Grrr.... So yea Uncle Ian came over, Uncle Robin was at home. Chit chat and stuff then we went out to Amcorp Mall. Where I bought sum CD's (my best friends wedding, bounce, bring it on). Hey sue me tapi I love those movies and I finally found the CD's. Then we went to OU and ate Carls Jr....gah....unhealthy!!! 1000 calories!!! feeling totally guilty rite now but...owh well la. Then went shopping with my Mom, yay!!! So fun, havent been shopping for clothes in sum time. I think I'm shopping deprived. Unfortunately we had to leave when my brother started complaining bout how much money we spend and how much he wanted to go home to read his books (yea sure when he has his things we can go back -.-). So yea...just got home and my parents just left. Sob. So now I'm alone again. sigh...owh another thing, Im actually very good at this Wii game called Rayman Raving Rabbits (I remember playing lots of Rayman when I was younger, I think I was addicted to that game). And the game in Rayman I liked was Shake ur Booty which is like the drums version of guitar hero. All you need is timing and coordination and thank goodness I have that. Lol I completely shattered all my brothers high scores. But yea...now I'm going to watch ... either bounce or my best friends wedding. And if I have time I'll study. Good to know where my priorities lie rite.

P/S I love this (look down)

CHONG YI: I'm as straight as a walking stick okay???!!!!!!!
MELVIN: ...but the walking stick at the end is curved wat.

P/P/S HAPPEE BIRTHDAY SAMUEL!!

2 comments:

Ken McDhi said...

aahahaha!! damn right bout the walking stick. And the only Wii game iPlayed was this gay weirdass thing where you have to do certain actions when it asks you to - no fun AT ALL lah. Meh. and your blog reminds me of something i wanted to blog about. FANX HEE! :A

Nad-Nad said...

the end of a walking stick IS curved. so Melvin has got a point there i say. see you tomorrow darling! im going back to sleep. or study then sleep. yea right. study. aren't I just hilarious!