So today, I was dragged (slight exaggeration) to the pool parlour above AC by Koo and Melvin. They took me and Suki hostage in an attempt to make us understand and master pool.
They failed...miserably.
Me and Suki are complete sakai idiots at pool. Lol, the first couple of times that we took a shot, the pool-stick-shooting thing would hit a different ball instead. I'm glad to say that with Koos intense training and words of encouragement, I got better. I started to hit some balls. In fact, I think throughout the 3 games, I put in 5 balls!!! (hey, bear with me la okay. That's a lot) So me and Koo kicked Suki and Melvin all over the place. Then Chin Wei came and tried to help them. Unfortunately for them, Koo was on fire and burning up the table. Seriously. I was a little scared a how he hit the balls, fierce geela!
Then as I was getting into my stride, I was going for I think was the second last ball or sumthing, and I got into position, took an aim, pulled my arm back when Koo yelled.
I had mistaken the blue ball for the white ball. Stupid. Lol, but then again that's just me. And in the end we won anyway. So that was fun, now I'm at home on my bed and about to indulge in Grey's Anatomy.
Monday, May 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aaahahaha!!! iSO gave up on pool-ing ages ago. But at least you guys won, lah. The only thing iLike bout pool places is the lighting. Hee.
hey hey hey pool aint that bad now isnt it? lol
Post a Comment