Friday, May 16

Determination

Hmmm, so yea. It has come to my attention that I do not blog enough. Even Nadia blogs more than me, at least once a day kinda. And I'm the one who's supposed to like blogging. And I do like blogging, don't get me wrong. Its just nothing much happens to me. I have one of those boring lives your supposed to be contented with.

But still, since I'm blogging, I'm going to write sum stuff. I just have to find sum stuff to write. Owh, it's official that I REALLY REALLY REALLY suck at chess and checkers. SERIOUSLY. I've gotten my ass kicked so many times by Adiel and Koo. Koo no surprise la, tapi I think I took Adiel's challenge a little too lightly. Grrrr. I don't like losing. I'm very competitive by nature...I don't like to lose. Hopefully, sometimes next week, I get the chance to regain some dignity by AT LEAST putting up a good fight and not giving up like I did today.

And talking about dignity. What is it really? I mean, just rhetoricaly (if that's how you spell it) is it easy to lose? And once it's lost can it be regained? and if it can't be regained does that mean that once you lose it you can pretty much do watever you want cuz you have nothing to lose? am I making any sense to anybody?

Just one of those things I'm wondering. Right now I'm feling very...not content...not satistfied...but sumthing close to it. Like everything's gone wrong and nothing else can possibly ruin my nght...but in a good way. LOL if that's possible. And I realized no matter how much you want something, you can't always have it, so I'm actually accepting the fact that I don't get everything in life. I'm maturing!!! Just knowing that I got it out there at least makes me feel kinda better, even if it's not reciprocated. Hmmm, I kinda like this whole bummed-out-in-a-positive-way feeling.

Anyway, it's been a long day....lots of running around doing errands after college. Now REALLY tired. And really hungry. Kinda..Okay more like craving for Coke. Which is why I'm going to say....HASTALAVISTA BABEH (quote Mac Center guy).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alaaaaaaa look on the bright side la
u dun suck that much at chess and checkers la lol
from you know who

Anonymous said...

oh LOL at checkers, who even plays that anymore before the age of 40?!?!?! HA. And iSO glad you're positively acknowledging the beauty of not-very-nice acceptance :D iSO proud of you!!!! *does the hamster dance*

Nad-Nad said...

well you know i hate chess and checkers. i feel its a waste of time. plus i hate losing too. losing sucks. you now those people who are happy that they even get second or third, i wanna smack them cuz they dun realise the fact that they still lost. haha i blog a lot cuz everyone i love blogs too haha