My Daddy came down today. After a lot of 'changes in plans', he came down. Alone.
My Dad, being the freakish person that he is, left Kuantan at 6 in the morning, calling me at SIX IN THE MORNING to tell me that he's leaving and should be in KL by 9. Because of that, I actually got up early today. At 8.30. After taking a shower I went down and got 'wow, you're early today' from my granma, 'hey look who's awake' from my uncle, 'how come you're up already' from my aunt, and 'are you feeling okay?' from my grandaunty. Needless to say, my reputation of sleeping in on Saturday's preceeds me.
Anyway, the rest of them went to mid valley while i stayed at home waiting for my Dad. And of course, since my Dad is a man of his word, and almost always punctual, he was outside the gate at about 9. Then we had breakfast (roti canai), and played badminton from 11 to 12. I was so humiliated. My Dad beat me...in 3 games!! I didnt even win once! I didnt even come close to winning once. I have been rendered unfit during my stay in KL without my parents who love exercise. Honestly, at 11.30 I was looking at the clock going...Hmmmm, is it spoilt?? And I used to be able to go for an hour without feeling the burn.
After the harrowing badminton experience, we showered at the clubhouse (1 hour of blissful hot water without worrying about the electricity bill), then we went to the Cendol man in TTDI. Yum, I had cendol pulut. Which I havent had for ages. And the uncle is still as nice as ever, he still remembers me.
And after putting the calories back into our bodies, we headed to the Curve. Ou looked really busy, so the curve it was. We watched Drillbit Taylor. It was an...okay movie. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone unless they're absolutely jobless with money to spare. Even though I was looking forward to it, Owen Wilson just didnt amaze me. Kinda cliched, kinda dumb at times. Nothing amazing, nothing like IRON MAN!!!
Okay, after the movie we went walking around the Curve and Ikano and Tesco. I think I now know where I got my shopaholic-strain from. My Dad. Seriously. He shops as bad as I do. Only he buys things that he knows he needs and doesnt blow his money on clothes. -.- So we walked roun, mainly IT stores which (to me) look the same. Bought very very....dangerous looking....IT stuff....that even though my Dad tried explaining to me, went right over my head. So yea, IT retarded and proud of it.
And now...I'm all alone cuz my Dad went back. SERIOUSLY!!! It's a 3 hours drive and he wants to go back TODAY! Gawd...my Dad is INCREDIBLY stubborn. But anyway, I'm here waiting for him to call when he reaches, so I thought I would let you guys know what I did today.
Owh and I almost forgot. My Daddy wants me to apply to IMU as well. He says he senses that I'm not happy about going to Russia (i dunno how he sees that, even I'm not sure myself). So yea...now I've got to go thru the whole IMU application process. And quick, I dun wanna miss deadlines and stuff... I'm not sure if I even wanna apply... The chances of getting in are tiny... and even then I'm not sure if I wanna study medicine at IMU. But then again, I'm not sure of a lot of things. So for now, I'm just going to apply and see what happens with that. First step...IELTS...sigh, and I thought I dodged that bullet. Anyway...wish me luck, I'm going to need it. Maybe I'll make it... who knows rite?
Saturday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GILA! Your dad went to Kuantan frm KL and back in ONE DAY?! x______x
My dad wont even take us to Dubai which is like one hour away from here, lol. Nice lah sounds like you had an awsome productive day :D And IELTS is that English thingy right? You'll kick ass FO SHO, lah!
Kesian kesian have to apply to IMU now..Guess we'll be helping you with your application eh?? Sempat ar?? C ya 2moro in college. Since my dad so jobless so I'll ask him to fetch me. I feel guilty for you sending me everyday.
PS: The 10 bucks I found in your car...I lied dun get pissed ya. Soryr for telling you now coz you are so stubborn to accept money from people.
Suki's lie was awesome only bcuz you are super blur! IMU eh? cool. im still bored haha. i need a life seriously! my greys still not done! curse you downloading thing!
Post a Comment