Sunday, May 18

In need

Sigh. Today was a busy day. Not a moment free for myself. Not a moment free for studying. Got up at bout 10.30-ish. Went down, met my other uncle and family. Blablabla, ate breakfast and went over to their house. Watched Forest Gump...kinda. I dreamt thru most of the movie tho. Couldnt get myself to pay attention...I think I was sleepy. Anyway then spend some time with my lovely cousin, Corinne. Played with her very cool erasable pen, and sumthing called the Tattoo Pen. Pens that can be used to make temporary tattoos. Lol, that was fun. She drew nice hearts on my hand while I wrote Chemical equations on hers. Quite obviously, I'm worried about my exams....ARGH!!! Anyway, I think I may have been allergic to the pens, now the whole of my hand is red and itchy. Just my luck rite. Also went to the TTDI night market today. That was fun, havent been there for some time. It wasn't all THAT crowded but it was still HOT! Corinne and I had a great time making fun of different stalls, and of my granma as she went into TOTO to buy a number -.- sigh. AND I WAS HUNGRY!!! I wanted to buy food. So much food. Satay. Yum, but I couldnt cuz I had plans with my OTHER uncle. He picked me up then went to Jalan Kuching (??? I think ???) and saw my newest baby cousin!!! Harleen Kaur. Cute. But then again, all babies are cute. So yea, went to the mamak, ate nasi campur (actually quite cheap) before going back to the hse and watching Zee while trying to make the baby wake up. So much for that. She slept most of the time. And I almost got eaten by my Uncles dog. Huge-ass black dog that wouldnt stop barking. Gah, I'm traumatized. So yea, just bout got home...tired...sob...didn't do any work...SOB!!! Tomorrow is Wesak Day, but I'm going to college to attempt to study in Starbucks because everyone noes that if I stay at home, I'll end up watching TV...or worse....going shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eehehehe, tattoo pens sound fun, iNak! And what's TTDI marker and TOTO?!

yuhhui said...

Hey, I'm yuhhui. You commented on my blog. =) Anyway, do you want to know more about MMA? I have a friend studying there. You can email her. Either that or.. i can forward her mail to you. Besides IMU and Russia.. do you have any other options? There are plenty of universities out there which are of pretty reasonable price. Drop me an email if you wanna know more or need help with. ( I was a desperate student so I began stalking LOTS of universities.. hehe ! )