Just a quick shout out: To my David Cook (yes MY David Cook). You were totally awesome today, loved your 1st and 2nd song (3rd one wasnt all that la, but I still love you). If I could I'd listen to the 2nd one over and over again. I dunno why, I'm just so totally in love with it. So yea...even if you don't win...you will always be my baby.
And now....AHHHHHHHHH!!! (make like the Home Alone kid) My Bio 4 test is tmr!! I've been freaking out about it all day. And when I freak out my moods kinda swing out of control. Sorry la... Tapi I was (am) so worried. Shit la...the new syll format SUCKS SHIT. I can barely count it as Bio anymore!! Applications kinda take the details out of things and expects us to know useless crap...that in my opinion whudnt be under general BIOLOGY!!! I so rule at Respiration and Photosynthesis and stuff like that...tapi if you give me Gene Tech or Bio Tech (which we obviously will get after doing the math) I'm going to fry myself in the exam hall!!! So if you smell something burning, don't be alarmed. Just continue kicking the papers ass while I become a hill of hot ash on the floor.
Sigh.....mucho overreaction-o. But yea...wish me all the best...and to my lovely classmates, just do your best....because really thats all you can do.
Wednesday, May 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
holy shit! I LOVE DAVID COOK! seriously the guy is the definition of awesome-ness! when i publish my book you noe, his face will be like on every page just cuz hes soooo HOT! haha love the guy(yes, i admit to my obsession) he'll forever be my bitch! but you can borrow him when im busy. sure he won't mind. good luck for bio tomoro love! you'll do awesome!
oh LAL to infinity and beyond at your turning to ash imagery, hillarity ensues. iLAV it. Anyways you'll kickass in Bio iHave faith in you, babe!
good luck salmon xD
show the paper what you've got!
Wow you read my post. Hehe! Don't let my post about the dean's office downgrade your thoughts of coming here. Surely its a normal thing, its just because I've paid for an earlier flight home that's all. Well, I can give you some idea of what experience Moscow will give you. The weather here is the main factor that you need to get accustomed with. Its 6 months of winter, plus couple of months of mixed summer, autumn and spring. So in winter, people rather stay home than going out, but some like to skate. So if you have an affinity to snow, its no problem for you. Next is probably, the language factor. Unless you're applying for a russian medium spot in the academy, you really need to learn the basic russian stuff to get through everyday. To me the people here are as the same as in malaysia, but more outgoing and social. Try to avoid them in dangerous times. And the last, I think the examinations. The system here in russia is purely based on how you answer at the finals, not the monthly exams. So if you don't like what you get, you probably need to get over it, as it would continue for 6 years on. So that's all, if you have some questions again, you can im me at ashkashick, ym messenger. Ok, all the best!!
Post a Comment