Thursday, September 4

Get a grip and face reality

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Natasha Joan Noronha
Birth Date: 12 October 1990
Current Status: Physically attached to one guy, emotionally attached to another.
Eye color: usually brown, unless i spent the night getting pisst drunk at sanctuary.
Hair Color: brownish la.
Righty or Lefty: Righty baby.
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Portugese, Irish, Chinese and Punjabi.
Your Fears: Heights, tiny crawling things, enclosed spaces, getting hurt beyond belief.
Your Weaknesses: Ppl who need my help, chocolate.
Your Perfect Pizza: Sambal ikan bilis with pepperoni.

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Owh shit, I'm sure I'm late for something.
Your Bedtime: 3 am or so.
Your most missed memory: Doesn't matter

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Used to be Pepsi but now addicted to Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Mc D all the way.
Single or group dates: They're both fun, but I prefer single dates
Adidas or Nike: NIKE!!!!!
Lipton tea or Nestea: Err...neither?
Chocolate or vanilla: Choc choc choc choc choc
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee...tho ive never really seen the difference

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke: Depends on your definition of the word?
Curse: ALLLLL the time

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: yeap, it was fun
Gone to the mall: ALmost every day
Been on stage: NOt really lor
Eaten sushi: yea of course
Dyed your hair: I'm pokai dammit!!! and my stylist is on 'long leave'

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: I think so, tho i dun think it got very far.
Changed who you were to fit in: Not conciously

Layer EIGHTAge you're hoping to be married : Omg, I have waaaaay too many things to worry about right now, don't ask me about plans for the future please and thank you

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Grey.
Best hair colour: Dark brown.
Short or long hair: Short but designer messy

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: This.
1 hour ago: Eating dinner.
4.5 hours ago: Hanging at the Curve
1 month ago: Working.
1 year ago: Studying

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: being in love.
I feel: tired depressed and confused
I hate: getting hurt
I hide: secrets from people
I miss: A lvls
I need: To get a grip and face reality

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't posted in such a long time and the stuff u post is super emo.. We need to talk on Sunday. I MEAN TALK!!!!

Nad-Nad said...

i'm gonna steal this thing and post on my blog k? stop being so emo! we go out and get piss ass drunk one day! like when my parents not around haha!

A Little Red Note Book said...

hi, natasha. i am really excitedto receive your comments. thanks for that. is it a real story? its very very nice , love it..
cheers, natasha :)